1. One hour a day for 4 weeks
2. Monday Through Friday *5:45am to 6:45am,7:00am to 8:00am or
6:00pm to 7:00pm
3. Located In Winnipeg
4. Spaces fill quickly for this unique experience!
5. Investment is just $299 for a regular 4-week camp (or $180 for a three-day-per-week program). That’s only $14.95 per session for a 4 week camp
Expected Results, when you complete this program:
* 3-5% reduction in body fat
* Greatly improved energy
* Greatly improved posture
* Better relaxation
* 5-12 pound weight loss
* 1-3 inch decrease in mid section
* 25% increase in endurance
* 25% increase in strength
* 100% gain in self confidence
What is the sign-up process?
You will complete the form on this site and mail, or bring it with you to your initial meeting/evaluation. This evaluation is very simple and takes only twenty to thirty minutes.
It includes the following:
1. Introduction to Adventure Boot Camp and answers to any more questions you may have. Your medical history will also be reviewed.
2. You will have some simple measurements done to see “where you are” prior to beginning camp. We don’t care what the measurements show. It is strictly for a post-camp comparison. These numbers and all other information is strictly confidential.
3. You will be weighed. Again, the number doesn’t matter. We just want to see improvement.
4. Next, your body fat is measured. Expect a 3-5% reduction over the four weeks.
5. See you at camp – 5:45 AM Sharp!
How many people are in each camp?
This number usually varies between 15-25.
What if I sign up for the three-day plan and then want to do all 20 days of the camp?
This actually happens almost every time a person starts with three days per week. They have so much fun, they ask to do all the days. You will simply be prorated from the point you decide to join us for all the days.
Will I be sore sometimes?
Most people feel some soreness for the first 2-3 days. After that point, it is slight to moderate. It’s part of the process that lets you improve!
What kinds of people go to camp?
They are people just like you. Someone who needs a little push to jump-start their fitness and wellness program. Although most campers have some history of exercise, it’s not required. Both novice and veteran exercisers will find boot camp to be a challenging and fun workout experience.
Is there a refund policy?
We can only give you a credit towards another boot camp if you are unable to continue with the one you began because of circumstance beyond your control. This credit is nontransferable. Credit is not given towards private training. There is no cash refund.
How soon will I see results?
Performance improvement can take place in as little as three days. “Visual Improvement” can take from two to four weeks depending on your effort level. It’s becoming common to see as much as 3-8 pound of weight loss after the first week. Remember, everyone is different!